WHAT TO EXPECT
The first appointment is about 1 – 1.5 hours long. A very thorough history will be taken and previous vet records will be reviewed. Your pet will be fully examined and a comprehensive plan will be formed. Your pet will receive their first treatment (acupuncture, laser, etc) if needed. We will discuss a complete therapy plan including follow-up acupuncture treatments, Chinese herbs, and diet.
JOINING OUR PRACTICE
After the Initial Consult, you will have the option to join Fraser Veterinary Services if both Dr. Fraser and yourself feel it would be a good fit. As a concierge practice, there is a yearly or monthly retainer fee to join the practice. All of your options will be made available at the time of the initial consult.
AS A MEMBER OF OUR PRACTICE
After you have joined Fraser Veterinary Services, you can expect personalized veterinary care like no other.
- ~ Direct Access to Dr. Fraser via phone, text, email
- ~ Extended hours for communication including weekends and evenings
- ~ Appointments scheduled quickly
- ~ Free Delivery of Products, Herbs, and Supplements
- ~ Comprehensive Integrative Veterinary Care
- ~ Empowering Health Education
- ~ Diet/Nutrition Planning and Education